The Child Development Center is a ministry of Auburn First Baptist by which we provide safe, loving, quality care for children in a Christian environment. We strive to provide the best in early childhood education so that each child may develop to his or her highest potential in physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual growth. Children are given many opportunities in art, music, science, home living, blocks, puzzles, other manipulative activities and large motor skill activities.
The CDC is a full-time, licensed daycare for more than 70 preschoolers. For more information, call the Director at the CDC Office: 821-8125.
- Ages: Infant through 6 years
- Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
- After-school care program available
- Transportation from schools is available
- Summer Camps are available for children Kindergarten through Fifth grade
- Licensed by the State of Alabama and nationally accredited by the National Accreditation Commission for Early Care and Education Programs through the Association for Early Learning Leaders (NAC)
Become A Member Of Our Team
Full-time/Part-time Child Care Teacher — Preferred Degree: BS/BA or higher in ECE, HDFS, AA in Child Development, CD certificate, CDA or be willing to obtain a CDA. Experience in a child care classroom preferred. Required: High School Diploma. Must be 19 years or older. Apply at 128 East Glenn Avenue, Auburn, Alabama; or, email cover letter, application, and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. The CDC is an equal opportunity employer and child care provider.