Ways to Give
In order to provide convenience for our family of faith, we offer online giving. You may give online using your credit card or ACH (bank account). A check can also be mailed to the church: Auburn First Baptist Church, 128 East Glenn Avenue, Auburn, Alabama, 36830. If you have any questions about giving, please contact Kristina Hickman (email@example.com).
- Click the “Give Online” button below to go to the Shelby Next online giving portal.
- You can give using your credit card or ACH (bank account). Enter your information and submit for a one-time gift.
- You can also set up an account and create recurring donations by selecting, “Make this Gift Recurring.”
- A gift can be made to the General Fund (church budget) or Memorial Fund.
- There is a 3% transaction fee. You can choose to pay this fee, or you can un-check the box for the transaction fee, and the church will pay it.
Make A Recurring Gift
- You will be prompted to set up an account.
- Choose the frequency and start date for your gifts.
- Enter your method of payment.
- Click Give Now and an email will be sent to confirm your information.
Everyone who makes a gift will receive an email for your records. If you are a church member, the gift will show up on your regular giving statement.
If you have any questions about giving, please contact Kristina Hickman (firstname.lastname@example.org).